Summer holidays for pleasure-lovers in the Tyrolean mountains
Ladis is situated at 1,180 m above sea level, it characterized by its distinctive village character and a natural environment with a lot of tradition. The village offers you cozy restaurants and inns with the high international cuisine and traditional Tyrolean food – everything you are looking for!
Whether hiking, mountain biking or just relaxing and feeling well – the wonderful mountains of the Samnaun group is at your feet.
Hollidays with the SUPER.SOMMER.CARD. – unique in all Alpes!
When you spend your holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis you will get the SUPER.SOMMER.CARD in addition to your guest-card and then you can use for free all cable cars and a shuttle-bus which rides between our villages. Your children (from 3 years old) can participate in great all-day animation programs in Serfauser “Murmli-Club” or in the Fisser “Mini-Maxi-Club”. Adults have a choice between several guided hiking tours per week.
Other included services:
- incl. use of the cable car services in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis (*excluding bike transport)
- incl. Adventure World Serfaus (Murmli Water, Murmli Trail, etc.)
- incl. Adventure Park Hög (water labyrinth, swimming area with shallow water area, woodcutter playground, etc.) (*attractions subject to a charge are excluded)
- incl. Summer Fun Park Fiss (Berta’s Air Slide, Kneipp centre, slackline park, etc.) (*attractions subject to a charge are excluded)
- incl. hikers’ bus daily between the villages of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- incl. children’s entertainment 6 days a week (SUN to FRI) in the 2 children’s clubs (Murmli-Club Serfaus & Mini&Maxi Club Fiss-Ladis)
- Thomas C. Brezina’s Adventure Mountains, “The Crashed Plane” in Serfaus, “The Witches’ Trail” in Fiss, “The Explorer’s Trail” in Ladis
- guided hikes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Hiking paradise Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Many say: Nowhere else parents with children could find such a versatile and comprehensive offer combined with a lot of attractions (“Fisser Flitzer”, “Fisser Flieger”, “Murmliwasser”, adventure hikes in the adventure mountains, etc.).
- numerous hiking trails for the whole family with or without a mountain guide
- hiking from hut to hut and to snack stations
- challenging summit tours for ambitious climbers
- Thomas C. Brezina’s Adventure Mountains (“The Crashed Plane”, “The Witches’ Trail”, “The Explorer’s Trail”)
- Theme hikes to alpine flora and fauna
- open summer lifts
Fun & adventure included
With us you can find lots of opportunities for active hollidays: a mountain trip with one of our highly qualified mountain guides, a guided mountain bike tour, Nordic walking and, and, and …
- Numerous bike routes of every difficulty in one of the best mountain bike areas of Tyrol
- Pleasure bikes with electropower (e-bike tours with numerous charging stations)
- Bikepark (Trails, Pumptrack, Kids Park, Slopestyle)
- Climbing routes for all ages(climbing routes, climbing walls, climbing rocks)
- X-Trees Funzone (Forest Rope Park)
- Wild water experience : canyoning, rafting, kayaking or canoeing
- Horse riding / hiking
- Nordic Walking
- Sports facilities (tennis courts, swimming pools, bathing lakes, mini-golf, beach volleyball, etc.)
- Fishing on the lake
- Segway trekking
- Summer Fun Park Fiss (“Fisser Flitzer”, “Fisser Flieger”, “Skyswing”, Summer snow world, Tubing path, playground, Climbing tower, XXL Sandbox, XXL trampoline, Jump tower, Electric cars, little zoo, …)
- Adventure World Serfaus (Family Coaster “Schneisenfeger”, “Serfauser Sauser”, “Murmli Water”, Gold Washing Area, Bear Caching Park, Murmli-Trail, Six Senses, Panorama Enjoyment Trail, Alm Promenade, …)
- The “World of the Giant” in Ladis with Wodebad and Wodeturm in Neuengg
For more information about the various summer offers in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis please visit the website of the Tourism Association at www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at.