Action and relaxation on and off the slopes
Tyrol’s ski dimension, a merger of the ski areas Serfaus and Fiss-Ladis, covers an elavation of between 1,200 and 2,820 metres and is more than just a joint ski pass. For beginners and advanced skiers alike as well as for the whole family, the range of slopes on the plateau is ideal: wide pistes with plenty of space – even for carving – provide skiing pleasure at all levels of difficulty.
Tyrol’s ski dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis was independently tested by readers of the DSV-Skiatlas and the Falk-Skiatlas, and for the second time it was awarded as the top family ski area in the Alpine region with unique offers for children. Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis can offer the large range of child-friendly accommodations, top children’s ski schools with the children’s ski areas and trained ski instructors.
Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offers in Winter:
- guarantee of snow from December to April
- over 200 kilometres of routes
- 70 modern lifts with 80,000 person capacity per hour
- Funparks and Fun-Center
- Numerous offers for children (“Berta’s Kinderland”)
- Many free time activities (“Fisser Flieger”, “Serfauser Sauser”, “Skyswing”, etc.)
- Night skiing and tobogganing evenings
- Curling on the Ladis lake
- Every week top events (“Magic Ladis”, “Nightflow”, “Adventure Night”, …)
- Fun and relaxation
- Free ski buses
- Après-Ski in the ski area and in the valley
- Culinary delights in numerous restaurants
For more information about the various summer offers in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis please visit the website of the Tourism Association at www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at.